objective 4 advice

Discussion in 'Network+' started by cjd, Jul 24, 2006.

1. cjd

cjd Bit Poster

hi all,

i'm planning on taking my network+ exam probably around sept-oct. but although the fourth objective (network support) being worth 35%, just how many questions are there for it roughly? is it very important to get 80% at least in the practice exams on the measure up cd before taking the real exam? or could i pass it with 90% for the last 3 objectives?

Certifications: HND, A+, Network+
    WIP: MCDST
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

You should be confident in all areas. Even if you got every other topic answer correct, it will still only give you 65 % (in theory :) )

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. netcom2000

netcom2000 Bit Poster

Hi, I am new to this site, but I would make sure you know every area, well, concentrate on your weekest things, get them in memory, and you should be ok.

Certifications: Network+
    WIP: MCSA/CCNA and SERVER+
  4. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

Huh? You're new to the site but you joined in February 2004? What's that about?

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  5. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

long time lurker mate

6. netcom2000

netcom2000 Bit Poster

Hi there.

At the time of joining. I was going throgh divorce, if that should matter, but have re-established myself now, and doing cert again, does that answer your question, though I dint think my personal life should be inthe slightest bit necessary, I just wnt to help other's8) with my knowledge

7. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

Easy tiger, no offence intended. I didn't ask about your personal life, you brought it up. I was more interested in if it was a glitch in the forum or something.

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  8. netcom2000

netcom2000 Bit Poster

In the real World, and most importantly, you are going to need to support networks, so scrimp on this objective, you will certainly need it, just look at the area again and again until it sinks in, or you will be able to not trouble shoot networking, which is a very definate objective, when installing and implementing networks