[NSFW] A sweet tale

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by wizard, Jun 17, 2007.

1. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Mr Cadbury and Miss Rowntree met on a Double Decker,it was After Eight. She was from Quality Street, he was a Fisherman's Friend.

On the way they stopped at a Yorkie Bar, he had a Rum and Butter, she had a Wine Gum.

He asked her name, "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said."I'm the one with the nuts," he thought! Then he touched her Milky Way. They checked in to a hotel, and went straight to the bedroom.

Mr Cadburyturned out the light for a bit of Black Magic. It wasn't long before he slipped his hand into her Snickers and felt her Cream Egg. He fondled her Flap Jacks then he showed her his Curly Wurly and Tic Tacs. Miss Rowntree
    >>>wasn't keen to have any Jelly Babies, so she let him take a trip down Bourneville Boulevard via her Party Ring. He was pleased as he always fancied a bit of Fudge. It was a magic moment as she let out a scream of Turkish Delight. When he pulled out, his fun size Mars Bar felt a bit Crunchie.

She wanted more, but he needed Time Out, however, he noticed her Pink Wafers looked very appetizing. He did a Twirl, had a Picnic in her Sherbet Dip and finished off by giving her a Gob Stopper!

Unfortunately, Mr Cadbury then had to go home to his wife, Caramel. Sadly he was soon to discover he had VD. It turned out Miss Rowntree had been with Burtie Basset who had Allsorts!!!

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  2. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Ha ha:clap

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  3. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  4. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Is that not one of Chubbys old ones?

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  5. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Dunno, but it was sent to me in an email :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Sounds like a sticky mess to me. :D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  7. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

lol quality (street) :p

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well