no. of questions in 70-305

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by mridu_kr, Jan 11, 2008.

1. mridu_kr

mridu_kr Bit Poster

how many questions will be there in a 70-305 exam?

2. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

We can not tell you this. It would be a violation of the NDA (Non Discloseour Agreement).

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Besides there is no fix number of questions, there is a range of numbers of questions that MS use and is different on every exam.

Best bet is to know your stuff before you enter the exam. Once you start your exam you will be told exactly how many questions are on that exam your sitting. You may also want to see cramsessions review here.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Actually, Trika and company addressed this in a Live Meeting about Microsoft Exam Security. They said that it was OK to reveal how many questions you received, but not what those questions were about. They then continued to say that it wouldn't do much good to know that information, because questions can vary from time to time and location to location due to the periodic addition and deletion of unscored questions.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. mridu_kr

mridu_kr Bit Poster

thats sad. how many questions did you get, if anyone has taken the exam. just for approximation. (u can give me a round figure, that way, u will not violate any agreement)

6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

The Cramsessions review actually answers your question.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  7. mridu_kr

mridu_kr Bit Poster

oh... ok, thank u so much!

ur advices have been a great help to me.

thank u all.