Newbie to this Forum

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by mmcdougall, Feb 5, 2005.

1. mmcdougall

mmcdougall New Member

Hi everybody. I was looking for a PIX firewall simulator because I'm just starting (and I do mean just starting!) to learn it and I found this site. I'm an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0 and W2K, but I want to learn more networking skills too.

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Hello again. We'll be glad to try and give you a hand. Just a bit of posting advice, tho. It isn't necessary to post the exact same message in two different forums. In fact, double posting is actually discouraged.

You can tell us a bit more about yourself in the New Members forums and ask your Cisco technical questions here. If you have any other technical questions, I'm sure we can help out given the content of the query (Windows, Hardware, Networking...they all have forums).

You can let your hair down in the Off topic forums and even tell a joke if you'd like (we have quite a sense of humor here).

Welcome. Have a good time. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Hi there, and welcome to the forum mate. [​IMG]

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada