New VMware Learning Zone Prep Forums + Free Training

Discussion in 'News' started by JK2447, Nov 23, 2019.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

VMware Certifications no longer expire!

Hi all, I have a bit of news that I wanted to share on here. In addition to Certforums, I will now be a moderator on the VMware Learning Zone Exam Prep Forums. It's a privilege to be asked to help and I'll be on there with some really amazing people, one, Bilal is even a VCDX!

Starting next Monday, November 25th, you can join the DCV Foundations Exam Prep or the VCP-DCV Exam Prep Forums on the VMware Learning Zone and get some great advice on how to get ready for these exams. In these new forums, a group of vSphere experts, including myself, will:

• Answer questions about exam objectives
    • Recommend other complementary material and resources you can use to study
    • Guide you on the areas where you need to improve
    • Help review your study plan and give you recommendations

In addition to the new forums where you can find yours truly, you can access FREE Exam Prep training for the vSphere 6.7 Foundation and Professional exams.

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Jaron78 and Kitkatninja like this.
porta2_tags:

Comments