New Virus

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by tripwire45, Jun 2, 2005.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I don't know if this "alert" was posted here before but it seemed worth repeating:

There is a new virus.

The code name is WORK.

If you receive WORK from your colleagues, your boss, via e-mail, or from anyone else, do not touch it under any circumstances.

This virus wipes out your private life completely.

If you should happen to come in contact with this virus, take two friends and go straight to the nearest bar.

Order drinks immediately and after three rounds, you will find that WORK has been completely deleted from your system.

Forward this virus warning immediately to at least five friends.

Should you realize you do not have five friends, this means you are already infected by this virus and WORK already controls your life.

If this is the case, go to the bar and stay until you make at least five friends.

Then retry. I think I have five friends, but am not entirely positive so I'm headed for the bar anyway.....it never hurts to be safe.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

My boss is a menace to society!
    He blatantly emailed me that virus today. I ought to warn you that it passed through Norton completely undetected.
    It seems to be a worm variant, as it rapidly filled my Outlook with 'things to do' and hogged all the bandwidth for the office.

Custard!

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD