New Training Materials blog

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by saady, Feb 21, 2008.

1. saady

saady New Member

In this site, you can find a lot of IT materials like (Cisco, CWNP, Oracle, Microsoft...etc).

http://saady.developer.googlepages.com/

please add your note

:D
    saady......

2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Saady, do you have distribution rights for those materials ? Are you really Pearson Vue and Cisco approved ? :rolleyes:

3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Dumps.

Mods to the rescue!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. saady

saady New Member

This Only picture

5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Thanks! Your link made it possible for me to report your abuse of their services. :thumbleft

I'd suggest you remove all those links from your site...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Ummm mike, the quote you supplied seems to be indicating that a company that claimed breach of copyright against materials that were covered by the fair use doctrine (whatever that is) was made to pay googlepages the sum of $100,000.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Oops... didn't read it closely enough. Removed text.

Still, the warning applies... there's no way "fair use" covers what he's doing.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Absolutley I reported the site to googlepages as a breach of copyright materials.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  9. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Why don't people realise when they do something like that, that it is a breach of copyright is it not common sense?

Or is it that they realise and think they'll get away with it?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  10. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I don't think that people think things through properly, if they did this wouldn't happen, especially if they want to be successful.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA