New member to CF

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by celsisone, Jul 2, 2009.

1. celsisone

celsisone New Member

Hi there, My name is Brett and I am new to course work and exams, all the work I have done before was on the job. After leaving my old company, I looked into doing some courses why I am on gardening leave.
    I have passed both of my CompTIA A+ Exams now and working on CompTIA N+ course now.
    looking to do the MCSA and CCNA after that.

If anyone has some advice let me know.

All of my work to date have been on Macintosh machines covering all support and networking for the company from mac OS7 - Mac OSX 10.5

Not really sure What sort of job I will do next, but thinging that it would be a good idea to get as many courses done ASAP.

brett

Certifications: CompTIA A+
    WIP: CompTIA N+
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Hi and welcome to Cert Forums :biggrin

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

Good luck with the studies.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Good idea for the A+ and Network+. However, if you haven't administered Windows Server or Cisco routers for any length of time, I wouldn't recommend pursuing the MCSA or CCNA until you do. :)

Best of luck to you!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. celsisone

celsisone New Member

will look into what you say about MCSA and CCNA.

thanks for the advice.....

Certifications: CompTIA A+
    WIP: CompTIA N+