new in the forum and need assistance

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by trojandetected, Feb 18, 2011.

1. trojandetected

trojandetected New Member

hi,every i have started reading for N+ and A+.plis i need ua help u guys on the relevant best timely notes that i can use may be dowloadable notes and if any1 has soft copy notes plis lemmie have them through my email.am teaching my self hence seriously need guidance from u guys

2. Solkazo

Solkazo Bit Poster

Greatest respect it is difficult to understand your post, i understand you are looking for guidance and material on A+ and N+ ?

As you say you are already reading, i assume you have books already related to the certifications in question. A good place for information comes from youtube, there are hundreds of videos that cover topics required to pass both examinations, your best bet however would be to follow professor messer. He does free online material of very high quality that covers all the requirements to pass the exam which is a great supliment to what you are reading.

You can find his videos at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfpU8pRNMW0&feature=player_embedded

In regards to peoples notes, not really sure who would be willing to share them, being notes they are only really useful to the person they belong to.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    Certifications: HND Computing and Business
    WIP: Exam 70-680
  3. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Hi Welcome to CF!

Or you could try his Website were you will find a lot more training videos - Link

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  4. alexdc12

alexdc12 Kilobyte Poster

id recommend mike meyers all in one book and professor messer
    worked for me!

Certifications: GNVQ Advanced IT, CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, 70-680
    WIP: 70-685, ITIL v3 Foundation
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Not being funny but how about making your own notes?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. trojandetected

i have just cleared my undergraduate studies n i want to learn,a+ n+ s+,then CCNA in that order.i meant am a teaching mysef!.BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT i cant get sm1 resourceful HEREi am hereby seeking guidance in terms of the relevant resources>>books,notes if available tha will enable me gains+ ccna A+ and N+knowledge.trust me guys i can make it wit the right resorces.

regards

7. veloce

veloce Byte Poster

Hi Trojan,

welcome to the Forums.

I am not sure what your asking here?

Your last post seems to suggest that you cannot get resources here (by that do you mean your country of residence?).

The previous posts to this thread all offer good suggestions, but to confirm what has been said before, you will not get someones notes based on their own studies. Even if you did, they would be useless to you.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: BSc Hons Computing & IT
  8. trojandetected

here means in my place,by the i visited ,http://www.professormesser.com, resourceful any more? will be appreciated. just wanting to get started n grasp the concept some1 feeling me?

thanx

9. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

you want for the A+ compTIA A+ all in one exam guide 7th edition by Mike Meyers for the N+ you want compTIA N+ fourth edition by Mike Meyers and Network+ by Todd Lammle and for the CCNA you need experience of working with cisoc hubs and switches before going anywhere near it.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?