network+ international voucher

Discussion in 'Network+' started by ayazyounis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. ayazyounis

ayazyounis New Member

does anyone know where i can get one from? ive looked at all the sites but none of them are doing international only us based.

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hey mate,

Take a look at my earlier thread regarding free vouchers.

To my knowledge there are 2 good providers of exam vouchers (there are more but I only use these two).

Get certified for less & Preplogic

However Preplogic are doing an offer that if you buy there practice exam for $89-$99 (depending on which practice exam you go for) you get a free exam voucher, saving you up to £150.00 (depending on which exam you go for). This offer is only available for 3 days. To see what international vouchers Preplogic sells, see here. The one's with the blue flag next to them are international.

Hope this helps.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. ayazyounis

ayazyounis New Member

the network+ voucher on preplogic offer is for us only not international. i goto the getcertifiedforless site but there is no option to buy the nternational voucher.

4. Kitkatninja

That's strange, they were there earlier and just checked the other site, there's nothing :blink

Not sure where all of them have gone, does anyone else know? Is there a shortage?

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
  5. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

This happened to me, i think the international vouchers have been with-drawn. Vat issue if I remember rightly.

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK
  6. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

You must post a letter to their american address by the 26th July to qualify.
    Vouchers are not for international people, been told US and Canada by support.

Looks like I've been ripped off... avoid like the plague if from UK....

In process of getting a refund, for US residents only and is still by redemption...

7. ayazyounis

ayazyounis New Member

how come you can buy other international comptia vouchers but not network+? and how can i pay for the exam now?

8. Kitkatninja

This has to do with Comptia deciding to stop selling international vouchers to US companies, it now looks like what you see US companies selling is what they have left in stock. That's why Preplogic can only say US & Canada only as they can only guarantee voucher availablity for those vouchers only.

It looks like you will have to go thru either Vue, Prometric or a UK company only to get UK/International vouchers.

-Ken

9. ayazyounis

ayazyounis New Member

so does anyone know the cheapest way to pay for this exam? i looked at the vue site and they are asking £164 for the exam.

10. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

I must have been lucky mine cost £96 via paypal but was a short dated voucher and I could only find a test centre 70 miles away.

As I said earlier I noticed the UK ones dissapeared the next day after I told a mate who was going to share travel expenses:x

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK
  11. ayazyounis

ayazyounis New Member

infact i just checked again and its gone upto including vat £192. Are these lot having a joke or something? Well i managed to purchase one for a good amount less than that. Should be taking my exam this week sometime.

12. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

You will find that £164 was without the VAT.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  13. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Network+ vouchers have gone up in price since I bought mine last year. Its to bad they took the international vouchers of their site, I find that preplogic is one of the site that have competitive pricing for their vouchers.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  14. shadish

shadish Banned

Hi guys
    ********* Thank you.

15. ayazyounis

ayazyounis New Member

passed n+ with 825 out of 900 today

16. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Congratulations. :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  17. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  18. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Congratulations 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009