network help needed, please answer.

Discussion in 'Network+' started by alih786, Jan 10, 2008.

1. alih786

alih786 Nibble Poster

compare the benefits network offer to communication and managing resources with non-networked alternatives. please explain in detail

Certifications: BTEC First Diploma - Cisco IT Essentials
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I am sorry but we are not here to do your homework assignments for you.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. alih786

alih786 Nibble Poster

this is NOT a homework, i found this question online, i just like to knopw the answer.

Certifications: BTEC First Diploma - Cisco IT Essentials
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

this is quite obvious, think of what the internet is its a network think off all the things you can do on the internet there are lots of benefits.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. mattwest

mattwest Megabyte Poster

Ask the question politely and with a more friendly of appreciative nature and you may find yourself getting some more assistance from members here....

Otherwise you'll have to fiind the answers out for yourself! Why not try that!?!

Certifications: See my signature...
    WIP: Maybe re-certify my CCNA
  6. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Why do you need to know the answer to this question?

Providing as much information as possible when asking a question helps people to answer. simply providing a statement and expectig the answer to be given does not often help.

Provide us with a context and we can provide you with a route to a solution.

8)

7. Rafek

Rafek Kilobyte Poster

well for one Ip phones run over the companys network allowing colleagues to talk to each other very cheaply compaired to using the standard BT lines, Also for external telephone calls the call will be cheaper as the call will run across the network up to the distribution switch then out into BT land reducing the cost of the call.

Also if your network goes down....it means your phone will stop working so you don't have to make excuses to your customer when they call that your PC isn't working:tune

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: IPT/IPCC stuff
  8. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Oh - sorry about that. We all jump to conclusions from time to time. Tell you what, why don't you post a link to where you found the question 'online' - just so we can check like.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  9. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Here perhaps? :rolleyes:

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  10. Stoney

Stoney Megabyte Poster

LOL! :biggrin

Certifications: 25 + 50 metre front crawl
    WIP: MCSA - Exam 70-270
  11. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

ZING!!!

Rep given.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  12. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I understand the temptation to offer sarcasm, given how the original poster has behaved, but doing so just reduces the rest of us to the same level. To quote the great philosopher "Thumper", if you don't have anything nice to say...". You don't *have* to respond to a thread if you find it offensive or objectionable. You can either ignore it, PM the poster to say that you find their comments objectionable, and/or report it to staff. Thanks.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+