Network + exam

Discussion in 'Network+' started by jobhunter, Jan 10, 2012.

1. jobhunter

jobhunter New Member

i just cleared Network+ exam 800/900

is it will increase chance of getting a job in UK????

what kind of job i can expect............................???

2. jvanassen

jvanassen Kilobyte Poster

Congrats!! Well done!

Think its a bit hard for people to answer you with what job you could get in the UK with that certification as also depends on experience and other certs?

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: ICND2 200-101
  3. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass! :D

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  4. jobhunter

jobhunter New Member

I have masters degree in msc computer science, Compatia A+ certification and Net+ certification

my experiences:--- as a computer technician for 6 months and jun network administrator for 1 year

now it's clear for people for people to answer my first question???

5. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

A first line role. Tadaaaa

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  6. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Honestly? Not too many people actually recognise the Comptia exams over here, they aren't as widely known as the Microsoft and Cisco certifications.
    As far as it increasing your chance of getting a job in the UK? well I am assuming you're a foreign national (Indian?) who probably isn't aware that we are in a recession with 2.5 million people unemployed and that figure expecting to top 3 million unemployed in the not too distant future? I would in all honesty say that the chances of you getting a role over here in the UK are actually very slim, there are people on the forums who have taken years to get roles in IT.

If I were you I would really think twice about coming over to the UK because it really isn't the best place to be right at the moment.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA