NEED HELP

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Cyclop2005, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Cyclop2005

Cyclop2005 New Member

:rolleyes:Hi! & Hello., I'm Peter from Philippines and i deeply needed a help from other well experience person in Windows XP. My problem was a WPA issues, i try to recover my product key but it seem that always return to previous stage, i tried many option on which i could find in the internet but i'm frustrated because i always go back to the same problem i had before. I hope you could help me with this matter. I'll be waiting for your reply.

2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Belarc advisor gives you a complete PC audit, including I believe your Widows key. Your PC obviously has to be working to run it.
    Or have I missed the point?

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Tried calling Microsoft and explaining the problem to them?

I'm sure they'll be able to extract your key.

:rolleyes:

4. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

You don't say precicely *what* issues you are having. This would help us to have some idea what to do.

And why do you need to recover your product key? What happened to the original?

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Here is a keyfinder for you. Magical Jellybean Keyfinder

Of course this only works to extract/find the key on your legally installed system.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685