need help in a+ exams...

Discussion in 'A+' started by atesh2807, Mar 1, 2006.

1. atesh2807

atesh2807 New Member

i am studying for a+ and i want to know how to proceed for taking my exams..many thanks

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, atesh2807. Welcome to CertForums. Your question is pretty broad. How have you been studying for the A+ so far? What do you think you need to know to proceed?

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

First of all welcome to CF! You might want to pop into the new members forum so everyone can say hi!

The A+ is going to be going through a major upgrade soon but the current objectives will be okay for a while - just something to keep in mind..

I think you should get This this is the bible of A+ and meyers is the god! :biggrin

You might want to get the objectives too from Comptia finally as for which exam to take first people usually take the Core (Hardware) first but its up to you!

PS you might want to get hold of a PC or two - ones that you can rip apart and put together then dual-boot for your OS exam!

Good Luck! 8)

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  4. Lord Deckard

Lord Deckard Byte Poster

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: N+ and CCNA