Need advice on where to go to for comptia a+ annd network + courses

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by AlanNicholls, Dec 11, 2012.

1. AlanNicholls

AlanNicholls New Member

Hi all

any one have advice on whats the best way to go about getting onto a good course to do the above or what companies are best to go with ?

thanks

2. l4ter

l4ter Nibble Poster

@ alan a+ training professor messor videos on youtube, the man is a ledgend! (obviously find some structure for the actual exams).

Certifications: BSc Computing, A+, N+, MCITP Enterprise
    WIP: MD-100
  3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I recommend that you download and print out the official A+ objectives from the comptia website, and then watch the professor messer videos and tick off each of the objectives as you go along.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  4. AlanNicholls

AlanNicholls New Member

Other than youtube videos and book reading any other means of preparing for the exams ?

- - - Updated - - -

Will do is it worth getting any lititure regarding these aswell ? Just dont want to mess up the exam.

5. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

Start watching the professormesser.com videos first and then let us know if you get stuck anywhere... that's your best bet in my opinion.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  6. AlanNicholls

AlanNicholls New Member

Will Do have just downloaded the objectives and will start going through these asap.

Here comes some serious you tubing

Thanks for the advice.

7. Jammo1987

Jammo1987 Nibble Poster

I found the AIO by Mike Meyers very useful!

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCTS (70-515), MCTS (70-516)
    WIP: MCTS (70-513)