N+ Exam Questions

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Georgiesickjitz, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

Evening all.

My names Georgie,i have just passed the comptia A+. I am now gathering Information on the Network +.Can anyone please help with a suitable study guide or material for the 2009 ciriculum. I have the trainsignal video ready to watch.Where is the best place to get some exam sims.

Thank you

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Transcender has some good exams for the N+. Also proprofs have some free ones but I don't like proprofs questions for the N+ although their A+ ones were great.

I feel the N+ ones didn't represent N+ on anyway with many true or false questions instead of questions like A system on your bus network crashes when you add another system what is the likley cause? BTW that isn't a real question just one I made up.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Georgiesickjitz

Thanks Green bruce lee. I had a look a proprofs before with the A+,and it was great. From the comments on the N+,im not going to bother as they are very negative. in regards to transcender,Its a little too expensive.

Is there any other Exam prep I can get my hands on.

4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

There are plenty but for good ones you do have to pay.

Preplogic and ucertify come to mind. Boson don't do one yet.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. Georgiesickjitz

Thanks

6. gosh1976

gosh1976 Kilobyte Poster

I bought my Net+ vouchers from total seminars and they were bundled with their premium practice tests. It was for the same price of the vouchers if I had bought them straight from prometric or comptia. I don't think the vouchers are good in the UK but I'm sure you can buy just the practice tests and they should be reasonably priced. I thought they were good.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCDST, CCENT, MCTS: Win 7 Configuring, CCNA
  7. chuckles

chuckles Kilobyte Poster

I did the same as "gosh.." and paid extra for all the questions. For the same price (maybe less) I got the N+ voucher and 700 practice exam questions. Now the explanations to the Total Seminar questions were way too "light" for my tastes but I did get a lot of practice from them. However, I think this deal only applied to vouchers in the states (but I'm not sure). I like the uCertify set up once I got used to it. I found that the PrepLogic ones are quite often challenging. If you watch (get on a mailing list) you'll find that the PrepLogic and uCertify will occasionally go on sale. Unfortunately Boson is two certs behind on the N+ (gee, Mike, I sense an opportunity......). Remember, if you want good questions you should expect to pay good money. Quality costs!

Good luck!

Certifications: '07/'09 A+, N+, S+
    WIP: maybe something Apple
  8. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

It's not for lack of trying. Management has got us doing things that they believe will make us more money, and they might be right. However, not having Network+ leaves us with a hole that needs to be filled.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!