For Sale My Gaming PC

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by Ross, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross

Ross Bit Poster

Hiya, I am selling my PC as I need a Laptop and the space at home.

Hardware:

• Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe Mother Board - With original packaging
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+ Dual Core Processor - With original packaging
    • NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GX2 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card - With original packaging
    • CoolerMaster Elite Case with a large rear fan and front Neon-Blue fan - (x4 months old)
    • 500GB Seagate Hardrive - (x4 months old)
    • 500W Arctic Power Supply Unit - (x2 months old)
    • x2 512 Ballistix Gold Plated DDR3 Ram sticks
    • Brand new Motherboard Battery and CPU fan/heatsink
    • Atapi CD/DVD 2x16x4x16
    • 15" Flat Screen Monitor - It's has a slight mark at the top (looks like a finger mark when it was picked up and a dead pixel)
    • Dell USB Mouse and Keyboard
    • Internal Exhaust
    • Multi Card Reader
    • USB Wireless Dongle

Software:

• Windows XP Professional - With Original Windows CD packaging and COA
    • OpenOffice
    • AVG
    • CCleaner
    If I were going to keep it I would buy a bigger monitor and add some additional RAM, I play Fallout 3 on the highest graphical settings with no problems. If your local to Worcester and you would like to come over and have a look, please feel free I am in most evenings.

I would prefer collection or I'm happy to meet you out and about, I'll upload some photos tonight. I'd be happy to accept an offer or an offer with a Laptop so I can carry on my studies.

Any question please feel free to PM me.

Certifications: I.T NVQ Levels 1 and 2, ECDL, A+, SDI, Senior SDI, ITIL, NVQ Management L3
    WIP: CompTIA N+
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Not that I am looking, but it might be a good idea to give a price you want for it. You don't want to be insulted by a low offer and people don't want to offer too little and be rebuffed.

As a guide, if 'I' were offering on this I would be offering no more than £150 for it but you may be expecting more or less.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA