Motherboard and Processor for sale

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by elli5on, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elli5on

elli5on Kilobyte Poster

Hi all, Just thought id post it on here if anyone would be interested. I have for sale.........

Asus M2NF-SLI motherboard which at the time cost me £67

http://uk.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=101&l3=370&l4=0&model=1266&modelmenu=1

Also i have a AMD 5200+ X2 for sale as well, I dont really want to say the price i paid (£200+). Because it embarassing!! :D

Anyways, Im looking for £100 for both, Oh... It also comes with a seperate PCI networking card, I thought the one on the board was faulty. Turns out, The installation disk i had for Virgin Media and Vista, Didn't recognise i had a on board ethernet Port :ohmy . But this was resolved by phoning Virgin Media and activating it online. Great, bought a new network card because of the best OS around?????? Cheers Bill Gates, your the man!!

Certifications: A+ N+
    WIP: Thinking of MCDST
  2. datarunner

datarunner Byte Poster

id b interested in these. wot condition r they in? is the cpu already installed on the board with an amd boxed fan? as they r murder to remove? dont think the cpu is worth £200 tho, i can get them for £80 new boxed. might b a different model u have.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP 210, 270, HNC Networking
    WIP: MCSA
  3. elli5on

elli5on Kilobyte Poster

Motherboard was bought last october. Still have receipt and box and all cables for it. The CPU was £200 when i initially bought it, All in excellent condition. Both still under warranty also.

CPU is still mounted onto motherboard yes, comes with original heatsink and fan.

I have boxes for both.

£100 for all 3 anyway, including the extra PCI networking card if you have any use for it. Have the box for that too

4. datarunner

datarunner Byte Poster

wot is the network card exactly? tho im probably only interested in the mob/cpu so how much for both and how will i pay u? i have a business verified paypal acct if thats any use.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP 210, 270, HNC Networking
    WIP: MCSA
  5. elli5on

elli5on Kilobyte Poster

You can pay by cheque if you wish. Within the time this takes to clear, all items will be chequed and cleared of any faults by the technician at my workplace.........

www.web-systems.co.uk

This will be supplied with the items, for extra verification. As for the network card, the onboard is an Nvidia networking card. The extra one is this one. http://www.web-systems.co.uk/?page=Products&pid=3128 Nothing special about i know.

£5 shipping cost will need to be added, to be carried out by city link. PM me, i will send you details etc etc if you wish to go ahead.

Regards

Craig

6. elli5on

elli5on Kilobyte Poster

You can call me at my workplace if you wish, quickest way is to select option for sales. Ask for craig, and voila.