Morning all

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Sparky, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

How are we all today? Snow here yet again.

What do we have lined up this week? Office 365 migration for me with high availability firewall solution for another customer. Also got a Sharepoint migration to get started also.

Time for coffee :)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Job interview for me

Systems officer role, supporting blackboard and similar things for the uni. New dept and more money

Problem is I slept very bad last night so I am going to need a miracle ha ha

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Morning Sparky, sounds like you've got your hands busy there sir, nothing you can't handle as always.

@zxspectrum Well done you got it, I knew you would. A few beers in order this weekend I think

I've been on-boarding with VMware for the past month basically. The training is excellent but there is so much to take in. I attended a face to face week last week to meet fellow new starters from EMEA which was most excellent, and I dare say we managed the odd beer to be social in the evening

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs