Mike Myler All-IN-ONE

Discussion in 'A+' started by kevingrng, Sep 23, 2009.

1. kevingrng

kevingrng New Member

I am not sure is Mike Myler all in one Six edition sufficient enough to certified A+

[i mean both exams]???Not sure :ivn

2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

That book, together with hands on practice should be enough. :biggrin

3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

firstly its Mike Meyers and yes the all in one covers both exams hence the name.

Do not read the book in sections read the whole book from cover to cover. The 6th edition is enough to pass 2006/07 exams but you may need his newer book if you are taking the new exams.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. kevingrng

kevingrng New Member

I am going through MMyler book and am confused about Practical exam. I score 800 in Essential? am i ready to take the exam ?? are the questions are similar or same?? ...just quick questions raised???:hhhmmm

5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Mike Meyers, dude. :) Emm-eee-wye, eee-arr-ess. Meyers. :thumbleft

Nobody's going to be able to tell you if you're ready or not. However, if you're scoring well on practice exams that contain new questions you haven't seen before, that would be a good indicator that you'll do well on the exam.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!