Microsoft's "Second Chance" Voucher

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by asanthadenz, Jan 29, 2008.

1. asanthadenz

asanthadenz Bit Poster

Here is the site

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/insurance/default.mspx

Basicly its a promotion where you get a second chance to re-sit the exam if you FAIL for Free!, or if you PASS to sit another exam at a discounted price.

So basicly fill up all the information site and they generate a Voucher number which in return you have to submit when Booking your exam date at Prometric or Vue.

But here's the thing, i had booked my exam for this week Thursday and have only got the voucher today.
    I just emailed prometric to see if im still able to use this voucher!, Hopefully get a reply tomorrow..

What do you think my chances are :P

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: MCITP
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

If I understand it right you've already booked your exam and paid for it too? I don't think you have a chance at all.:rolleyes: It's worth a try though.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

As per Trips news post, here, if you look at the FAQ, you will see that the first entry states that:

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. asanthadenz

asanthadenz Bit Poster

Thanks for the info guy, np, ill just use the voucher on my next exam and after passing that ill use the voucher to get a discount on the following Vista 620 exam

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: MCITP