Microsoft Office : Word 2010 summary print help

Discussion in 'Software' started by shadowwebs, Sep 6, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

Afternoon,

I have had a user ring me up today with Word 2010 and wanting to print out a Word document, along with the track changes markup to show which is fine as I know how to enable this.

However, the user also wants all the comments made in the summary pane to be printed, but cannot find an option for this so I am presuming it cannot be done.

Can anyone give me any ideas that I haven't thought of yet?

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

If you click on File --> Print and under settings, click List of Markup, this will output the summary pane.

HTH
    NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

Tried this and even though it prints out the pane information, my user wants all the pane information as well as the document all to come out in one go, this isnt possible is it? as its either the pane or the document

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  4. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

*** Moved to Software Forums ***

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...