Microsoft MCITP online/ distance learning advice

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by srichards75, Apr 3, 2011.

1. srichards75

srichards75 New Member

Hi,

After working in IT for 15 years and contracting for the last 6 of those I have decided I need to update my skills and CV. As Windows 7 is the latest technology I think I have decided to go for the MCITP Enterprise support administrator 7.

I am looking to study this as online training or distance learning but I have never done it this way before. (everything I have learnt has basically been inhouse)

After searching for the distance learning options their is literally 100's of sites that offer what I am after. I am hoping some of you guys can help by guiding me to the best company/site for me to register with?

Money is not really an object but I am looking for a good package which includes all the material, tutors and exam fees included.

Can anybody out there recommend a company/site which they have used before and been very happy with? as I said, their is loads and they all sound up to the job but now I am looking for personal recommendations just as a piece of mind.

Many thanks in advance.
    Scott