Microsoft Certification ID Problem

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Altair1812, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Altair1812

Altair1812 New Member

I recently passed the 70-680 and received an email with my MCID to use on the MCP site. Thing is, I have already passed the MCDST so already have a transcript on a different MCID.

Is this a problem and do I need to merge the two MCIDs to have a complete transcript?

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, MCTS:Windows 7
    WIP: MCSA: Windows 7
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

You can merge the certs into one MCPID if you wish. If you login to the MCP site at the bottom there is a contact us hyperlink, just ping someone an email to see how best to do it, Shouldn't take them too long if you provide both MCP id's within the original email (that is assuming your contact details match within both ID's)

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. Rotage

Rotage Bit Poster

It happened to me many years ago. I spoke to Microsoft who were able to combine both the profiles together into one so all my certs are now under the one profile. Yes I would recommend merging the ID's together, is there any reason you wouldn't want to?

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA 2008
  4. Altair1812

Altair1812 New Member

Cheers guys. It makes plenty of sense to have them all in one.

I sent an email and they are merging them into one for me, nice and easy.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, MCTS:Windows 7
    WIP: MCSA: Windows 7