Merry Xmas Everyone!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by decebal, Dec 26, 2009.

1. decebal

decebal Bit Poster

Hi There!!! At the moment I study 70-270 for MCSA but I am in doubt about for which one to go, to remain for the Windows Xp or to start for the Windows 7 the Exam 70-680? The point is all organizations still use Win Xp on their computers because they do not need to upgrade the pcs but on the other side Win 7 will be a future proof.
    Is a difficult decision!!!

is no one who can Help me?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
    Certifications: CompTIA A+, N+
    WIP: MCSE/MCSA
  2. decebal

decebal Bit Poster

OK. The Christmas is gone and are a lot of viewers but no answer. I declare the topic closed!!!
    No one was able to answer to my question.

Bye bye!!!

Certifications: CompTIA A+, N+
    WIP: MCSE/MCSA
  3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

I'm sorry you didn't get a reply to your post, but the forums have been very quiet over the festive break.

To be honest you did yourself no favours with the title to the thread. There already is a "Merry Christmas" thread on the forum. Yours with the same title in the forum that it was posted in looks a bit like spam and members probably ignored it.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Well to be fair there haven't been many members on over the christmas break and the views that you see are most likely googlebots.

If you've started studying for XP then keep with it. XP will be here for a long time yet.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. supernova

supernova Gigabyte Poster

didnt make any sense to me!
    if you studying the 70-270 then haven't you already decided?

Certifications: Loads
    WIP: Lots