Med School

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by nugget, Mar 6, 2007.

1. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

First-year students at Med School were receiving their first Anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.
    The professor started the class by telling them: "In medicine, it Is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor. The first is That you not be disgusted by anything involving the human body."
    For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger up the arse of the corpse, withdrew it and then stuck his finger in his mouth." Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger up the arse of the dead body and sucking on it.
    When everyone had finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my Middle finger and sucked on my Index finger. Now learn to pay attention.":sick

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good one, made me laugh :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Nice one Greg :D

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  4. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

good one :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  5. Headache