MCT Forum

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Gareth.Harle, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Gareth.Harle

Gareth.Harle Bit Poster

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there are any discussions on MCT Status on this site. I am hopefully going to be MCT qualified soon and wondering if anyone knows of any good agencies or good places to look for employment as an MCT.

Certifications: MCSA, MCT, MCITP:EST
    WIP: Not sure yet
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

use the search feature.:D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum.:biggrin

There are a couple of MCT's about but we don't really have anything geared specifically to MCT.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. r.h.lee

r.h.lee Gigabyte Poster

Gareth.Harle,

I hope the following direct link works. Once you go there, on the left column, under the title "Search ##### Solutions" change "All Solution Types" to "Training Offering" and under "Solution Location" change "Worldwide" to "United Kingdom" then click [Search]. In each of the search results on the next page, click on the links for _Company Web Site_ to find contact information so you can offer your services.

I hope this helps.

r.h.lee, former MCT

Link:
    1. Microsoft Solution Marketplace - http://www.microsoft.com/solutionfinder/Marketplace/Home.aspx

Certifications: MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CCNA, A+
    WIP: CCDA
  5. Gareth.Harle

Gareth.Harle Bit Poster

That link worked great and gives a wealth of companies for me to work through.

r.h.lee as you were an MCT yourself I don’t suppose you had any involvement in tutoring for distance learning courses as I'm thinking this would better fit around my full time work.

Any thoughts?

Many Thanks!! :D

Certifications: MCSA, MCT, MCITP:EST
    WIP: Not sure yet
  6. r.h.lee

r.h.lee Gigabyte Poster

Gareth.Harle,

I've never been a distance learning course MCT so I don't know. How about asking that question to a current Microsoft Learning Partner that you found using that search tool? I'm sorry I couldn't help.

Certifications: MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CCNA, A+
    WIP: CCDA
  7. rax

rax Megabyte Poster

Welcome :)

Certifications: ITIL v3 Foundation, CompTIA Network+