mcse exams

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by phil194, Feb 15, 2005.

1. phil194

phil194 New Member

hi i am currently studying A+ and taking my exams in may and now want to do mcse on self study. How many exams do u need to take and which are the best ones

Thanx phil

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Phil194. Welcome to CertForums. As far as the MCSE certification path (and I'm assuming you mean the 2003 version), you can get that information directly from Microsoft. I'm posting the link below for you:

MCSE 2003 Certification Path

As far as which ones are the best, certain ones are manditory and you don't have a choice. Of the elective exams, I guess it's a matter of interest or aptitude. Of course, others here at CF may have different opinions but trying to describe which ones are best would be difficult for me.

By the way, you might want to pop up to the New Members Introduction forum and introduce yourself to the rest of the gang here at certforums. We'd love to hear a bit about you.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you might want to explore the rest of our Microsoft Certification forums. Chances are many of the questions you have about the MCSE have already been asked and you might find the answers posted here on the boards. We even have a handy search feature where you can search the CF boards to see what you can find on a particular topic.

Glad you could make it here. Hope we can be of service to you.

Certifications: A+ and Network+