MCSA: 70-698 Questions

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Green_Primus, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Green_Primus

Green_Primus New Member

Hi Guys

I am about to start studying for the 70-698 and then do the 70-697 afterwards to get my MCSA.

I have done the MTA's in security, Networking and Server Fundamentals. For that I read through and made notes from the Sybex essentials books, which were excellent. I did the practice questions at te end of each chapter. When I came to the exams I found them pretty straightforward, and that I had a covered a lot more in my studying and revision.

I've bought the official Microsoft Exam guide for the 70-698 and am reading through it and taking notes, however I believe there is a lot of other stuff that is not in the book that is coevered in TechNet etc.

Do things like command line syntax etc come up in the exam ? So, for example, do I need to learn about ScanState.exe and all the switches etc that are used with it ?

I realise these exams are at a higher level than the MTA but just wondered to what degree to go to.

I should also mention I do work in IT and have had quite a lot of experience, just looking to get some certs for myself really. I am also building a small test lab to test stuff out.

Thanks
    Matthew