Mcitp 70-685

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by rejaz, Feb 7, 2012.

1. rejaz

rejaz New Member

Hi there!, Im looking to take the MCITP 70-685 in a few months, I was wondering if anyone has recently passed if so what did you get mostly tested on?, Also is the Sybex 70-685 book and CBT Nuggets okay to use to study for this exam. Also does anyone who has passed this exam have any notes for this exam that could help me study towards it!, Your help and input would be much apprecitated.:)

WIP: MCITP (70-685), CompTIA Security +, CompTIA Network +, ITIL, CCNA
  2. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

My notes wouldn't be much use to anybody else. My notes tend to consist of anything that I consider I should revise/memorise.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  3. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

Revealing this, unfortunately, would violate the NDA. It wouldn't help much anyway, as each MS exam has several 'forms', so one that came up for one person would not necessarily appear for another.

You really need to make sure that you are happy with all of the areas laid out here:

Exam 70-685

The Sybex book proved a little confusing to me as it covers (with no distinction between the two...) both 685 & 686. The CBT Nuggets vids were good though.

HTH

Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
  4. rejaz

rejaz New Member

I have the CBT Nuggests and would you reccomend I use the MS Press 70-685 book then?

WIP: MCITP (70-685), CompTIA Security +, CompTIA Network +, ITIL, CCNA
  5. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

It's always good to have 2 good study sources, and I'd always have MSPress for MS exams as one of them.
    The practice exams are a bit weak but nearly all the info is there with MSPress books.
    One thing I've noticed about the MSPress 685 book, it doesn't cover task scheduler, but the practice exams do. That's why 2 books>>1 book.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job