mcdst

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by steven88, Jan 13, 2011.

1. steven88

steven88 Bit Poster

Hey guys i registered with microsoft 2nd shot 15%percent 2exam pack.I booked the 271 using the 2nd shot voucher number it costed me a total of 146pounds.But when i try to book the 272 i get

"Voucher xxxxxxxxxx is currently unavailable due to pending results. The test has either not been taken or results are not available. Please try again in 24 hours."

Is this normal do i have to wait or am i being stupid i got my 271 booked for tuesday so dont wanna stress out:p

Certifications: A+
    WIP: MCDST
  2. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

You can only register for one exam at anyone time with the offer.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  3. steven88

steven88 Bit Poster

I don't understand why would it cost £146 for one exam than? :eek:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: MCDST
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I think you have paid for the two but you cant register to take two exams at the same time. So all you do after the 271 is register the date you want to take the 272. I think thats how it is anyway.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

1. register for exam 1
    2. take and pass exam
    3. register for exam 2
    4. take and pass exam

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP