MCDST with [email protected]

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Elhaj, May 9, 2009.

1. Elhaj

Elhaj Nibble Poster

Hi guys,

Recently I enrolled in microsoft e-learning academy for MCDST, at the beginning it seems fine.
    after browsing few website and forums i have noticed some objectives are not properly covered, also it seems they go through things very quickly without thorough explanation.

Anyone out there is enrolled with microsoft.com/e-learning? have you experienced or had the same thoughts as i have? what do you think about the mock tests and questions?

please dont hesitate to share your comments.
    thanks
    elhaj

Certifications: Bsc Economics, MCDST
    WIP: what's the point?
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Hi mate, I havent used MS training online but a lot of us on here never use just the one set of study material. I like to use CBT Nuggets videos then I read the MS Book or Exam Cram 2 book. I'd stick with your online material but also buy an Exam Cram 2 book from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/MCDST-70-27...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241897129&sr=8-5

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. Elhaj

Elhaj Nibble Poster

thanks for you advice, i think by the time i get the book from amazon i would be sitting my exam for 70-271, i have only few days to re-read and re-test, till the test,i will also have a quick look at exam gear book.
    cheers:)

Certifications: Bsc Economics, MCDST
    WIP: what's the point?