Linux Engineers

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by mcrilly, Jan 18, 2012.

1. mcrilly

mcrilly Byte Poster

Hi all,

I've not posted on here in some time, but I have a few things I want to post about. This post will cover the first thing: my employer is looking for decent Linux Engineers.

I work for UKFast (UKFast - UK Dedicated Server Hosting & Cloud Hosting Provider) as a Linux Engineer and Team Leader. I've been there about five months now and I absolutely love it! However we're crying out for Linux Engineers in and around the Manchester area, or those willing to travel to Manchester from their current location, as we're growing at a mental rate. So if you know someone or are interested your self, please check out the jobs section of our website and get your CV over to the very lovely Harriet Mellor in HR.

I never noticed any rules for this section of the boards, so I hope this post is OK here? I should hope it is, as it might land someone a very decent job for a company voted one of the best to work for in he UK :-)

Cheers guys and gals, and good luck!

- Mike.

Certifications: CCENT
    WIP: CCNA, RHCE, & VCP
  2. mcrilly

mcrilly Byte Poster

Ah this post breaching the rules (which I've now found). I do apologise. Not sure if I can delete the post, so I will wait for someone to delete it.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Certifications: CCENT
    WIP: CCNA, RHCE, & VCP
  3. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

I think you'll be OK, since you're not exactly joining the site to spam. Good luck to any applicants 8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010