Lets play a little game

Discussion in 'Linux / Unix Discussion' started by Phoenix, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Right, as moderator here I have a responsiblity to inspire interest in this forum, and help it blossom into a hive of activity, well, I think my masterclass is helping a little

But, as a learning experiance to all, I would like to play a little game
    the game requires no previous knowledge of linux, but how to use google would help :)

Basically, i ask you how to do something, and it's your job to find out how to do it (via google, or whatever source you like, even asking a friend!!)

the first person to reply gets a point
    I will be keeping tabs of points, and we will have a leaderboard of such

there are no prizes, its just a bit of fun, that will hopfully help you learn a little linux, and learn the intracacies of the nets finest and most powerful tool.. Google!

Those of you that know the answer off the top of your head, please dont reply, please let others have the learning experiance, perhaps we will get to something you don't know, and allow you to get a point that way

Remember this is not a competition, there is no prize, its just a bit of friendly fun to encourage some activity :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  2. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

Sounds like a plan, seeing as I know next to nothing I'll take part :)

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

I'm up for it too Phoenix.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685