Last of the MCDSTs...

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by JSH333, Jun 29, 2011.

1. JSH333

JSH333 Byte Poster

As the MCDST cert enters it's final day, I was curious how many out there have been out of their minds by truly leaving it till the last minute and booking their exams tomorrow for the final few hours...

You crazy fools :thumbleft

Cheers!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST
    WIP: MCSA
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

The tech at our place is hoping to take his tomorrow afternoon. He took the 271 on Monday and will do the 272 tomorrow. I know it's an old cert, but it's still a nice one to have. :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. algorithm&blues

algorithm&blues Nibble Poster

Will be sad to see it go, it was my first foray.... and sadly last as of yet into the certification world!

4. JSH333

JSH333 Byte Poster

That is VERY impressive!

Mind you, it's only impressive if he passes! lol

5. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

Hell, I thought I was leaving it late by booking both exams for the 6th!
    I've been very impressed by the number of people who left it later - and in total awe of anyone that's left it this late!!

I wish them all the very best of luck............

Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
  6. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Well he passed it, so I guess it's impressive. I expected him to really, this kind of stuff is his bread and butter really.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  7. matsjc

matsjc Bit Poster

last minute mcdst here. :) scored 805. it really sucks when you're allergic to aspirins.. good thing my fever went down late last night.

8. Duelist

Duelist New Member

Another last minute too :). Finished at 7pm (30/6), took them one after the other 271/272 - 900/841 scores. It was worth it for me as I'm actually using and have used material studied at work :D. Now to do my N+, book's in the post :eek:

Certifications: DCSE, CompTIA A+, MCDST
    WIP: N+
  9. JSH333

JSH333 Byte Poster

Congrats! That sounds like it could be the latest. Good luck for the N+, was my fav cert to study for, very interesting material.

10. Duelist

Duelist New Member

Thanks! Looking forward to the N+, I've herad good things.

Certifications: DCSE, CompTIA A+, MCDST
    WIP: N+