Lab advice ccie r&s

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by eoghan25, Nov 20, 2011.

1. eoghan25

eoghan25 New Member

Hi,
    I am considering buying a CCIE ine R&S lab. I am ireland. The best i can find is on any ebay a company called ITGL (ITelligentsia Global Ltd
    ). They have good reviews etc Just as it is alot of money i am being very cautious . Has anyone ever dealt with them??

Thks

Eoghan

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  2. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Hi

I have used ITelligentsia, and nothing but good things to say about them.

Regarding labs for the R&S you may want to consider looking at Narbik's workbooks Micronics Networking & Training. very good, get the Advanced, Troubleshooting and bootcamp work books (Three titles), it'll take you around 8 months of hard graft and labbing to get through these but you will be in a good position to take the CCIE lab then and give it a good seeing to

You generally don't need more than 4/5 routers with his workbooks. Although you will need to get at least one 3560 in your rack.

The INE Advanced technlogies Videos are good too, I bought them a while back and listen to them most days.

Good luck on the CCIE journey

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
    Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree