Just for laughs??? So must X-Factor be...

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by albertc30, Nov 9, 2008.

1. albertc30

albertc30 Kilobyte Poster

Hello everybody.
    Who wants to laugh? Well, I believe almost anyone's up for a good laugh so who on earth is keeping Daniel in X-Factor? Laura and Ruth at the bottom two? Where is Daniel? I mean he can sing, well at least he can do a better job then me but better than Laura and Ruth? Come on, what a joke... He will never win that competition in a million years. Laura and Ruth are rated as world class and he still manages to pass yet another week and Laura gets booted out??? Come on Britain... Who's going to loose next to Daniel? Diane??? He might sing but he's way past the recording age for an artist IMHO.
    I think that if however if the whole of Britain feels sorry for Daniel for loosing his wife whilst giving birth to their daughter he will then win. I mean, I feel absolutely competition for the guy and he's got my greatest sympathy as no one should really endure that but that is a SINGING competition not a petty competition.
    Anyway just a scream of mine, needed to get it out of my chest.
    You all take care.
    Albert, C

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: 220-701 - A+
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

You watch X-Factor? :eek: :eek:

:biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

I swear, you may as well have been speaking Swahili.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. albertc30

albertc30 Kilobyte Poster

What can I say, the wife loves it so in the mean time I am stuck with it... :oops:

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: 220-701 - A+
  5. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Don't worry albert i'm with you mate :biggrin

The only reason daniel is still in is because of the sympathy vote. He has no talent, he would make a good singer in a pub but never a recording artist.

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  6. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

I have to admit that I actually watch X-Factor :oops: and find the whole thing a little bit much.

You've got backbiting between the judges, backbiting between contestants and judges and now proper talent with real potential being booted whilst someone who, 'in my opinion', should never have been there seems to just keep going.

It's the contestents I feel sorry for as they jump through hoops in the circus that is X-Factor, just so that their hopes and dreams can be so cruelly be extinguised over what looks like the sympathy vote and not valid enough talent.

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  7. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

<bows head in shame> I also watch the X-Factor, and totally agree with what you said Albert.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  8. r.h.lee

r.h.lee Gigabyte Poster

albertc30,

You could head off to the room where your networking devices are instead. :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CCNA, A+
    WIP: CCDA
  9. scottm

scottm Bit Poster

the x-factor is what saturday nights are all about now. few beers and take away and some xfactor.

Certifications: A+, CENT, MCTS, 70-271
    WIP: MCDST, CCNA
  10. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

the only good things about these silly competitions are the auditions takes... ....the ones where they wished they never bothered!