just a few network questions

Discussion in 'Networks' started by Reg, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Reg

Reg New Member

Hi there hopefully you lot will be able to help me with some of these questions i am stuck on. i have tried loads of books and internet site but just cant seem to find answers for them so hopefully i will be able to get some answers on here or at least some help which will aid me in answering the questions myself.:biggrin
    These are the questions i need some help on as i do not compltely understand them.

3.5 Discuss factors that affect the performance of network interface cards

4.5 Explain the role of drivers in a network, discussing their relationship to the NOS and OSI model

4.6 Discuss how drivers are selected and implemented for various network components; install NIC driver and demonstrate how to remove and update

4.7 Explain the detailed operation of different IEEE 802.N network configurations

4.8 Refer the 802 protocols to the existing OSI layers

4.9 Relate how architecture influences access and control of the network and draw out merits of different architectures

4.10 Describe scenarios where one architecture might be favoured over another

5.9 Discuss the role of protocols at different layers of the OSI model, describing the function of specific protocols

Thanks in advance for any help

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Most of those are pretty easy with a little Google searching.

I'd recommend the Sybex Network+ book for most of that stuff.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. benedictme

benedictme New Member

Hi brother,

Did you able to find the answer for the below.

4.10 Describe scenarios where one architecture might be favoured over another

Please reply and if possible please send me the answer for it.

Thanks in advance

Ben