Joskos IT Company

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Razvan, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Razvan

Razvan New Member

Hi guys,

I recently found an IT training company. Paying them a visit today i found out the following :

- for £1200 they give you some kind of software to learn comptia a+, mcts and mcsa

- the part that got me interested was that after you take the MCTS exam they will put you in some kind of internship for 8 to 10 weeks ( which for me sound awesome) and then depends on you if you will get a contract with that company or not.

I want to ask you if you know anything about these guys, should I get this or not?

Thank you

2. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

There are plenty of threads that have covered Joskos in the past, and I'm not sure that the stance will have changed so much. It would be worth looking over some similar threads here.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

That has to say everything, doesn't it?? :lol:

Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
    kevicho likes this.
  4. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Seems legit ;)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA