Joke for the day.

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by GiddyG, Sep 16, 2008.

1. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

A bloke goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him.

She says hello.

He's rather taken a back because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, 'Do you know me?' to which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Erm, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my mates watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly 'No, I'm your son's teacher'.

2. AArcher

AArcher Nibble Poster

excellent

Certifications: None
    WIP: CompTIA 2006 A+
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

They get worse and worse :p

Still, I laughed. :biggrin

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

hah!!!!! :biggrin

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. natkay2603

natkay2603 Bit Poster

lol. :biggrin

6. nellyp123

nellyp123 Byte Poster

"

One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor."

His friend offered, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs £10."

Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the £10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks.

Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a poo sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.

He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the £10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls, they aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop w***ing, your tennis elbow will never get better!!.

"

Certifications: CIW Professional
  7. natkay2603

natkay2603 Bit Poster

this is a great one.

8. nellyp123

nellyp123 Byte Poster

I had a strange dream the other day? I was standing in st Pauls Cathedral and surrounding me was billions of clocks! I said to st paul " st Paul, what are all these clocks doing here?'
    "well" he said "Everyone of these clocks represents every mans life"

"Oh" i said "Well how come every now and again, some of them skip a couple of seconds, whats all that about?"
    i said.

"Well" st paul said....."every time someone plays with themselves...you know?...masturbate, they loose a couple of seconds of their life. So the clocks jumps a few seconds"

"Oh" i said. " How come a can't see BosonMichaels one anywhere?"

"Na ya wont do" he said " We keep that in the Kitchen as a FAN!"

9. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

How rude lol

(Will have to remember that one)

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  10. Qs

Once BM sees this you're so uh... yeah.

Well good luck nellyp! Nice knowing ya matey.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  11. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Yup ... can't wait. You are soooo in trouble... lmao. 8)

12. BosonMichael

I can't post right now... I'm a bit busy...

...everyone staying nice and cool?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  13. Qs

Haha, yes thanks. The air is a bit.... sticky though...

Ok, I'll stop.

14. Hades

Hades Nibble Poster

Hope you dont get Tennis elbow. :)

But seriouly why the attack on BM?? or am i missing something here....

Certifications: City & Guilds Diploma in ICT level 2+3
  15. BosonMichael

They're just jealous. 8) :biggrin

It's all good - I don't take it personally...

16. nellyp123

nellyp123 Byte Poster

I wasn't attacking Bm for any reason....he was the first person to mind as i know he like's a laugh, so i knew he would be cool?.........i hope????

17. BosonMichael

No worries. :biggrin

18. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

8 out of 10 women kiss with their eyes closed, thats why it's so hard to identify a rapist . . . . . . . lol

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  19. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

A young non is questioned by the matriarch from a closter.
    "What would you do if you were to be attacked by a man?"
    I would start screeming and call for help.
    "Very good my child. But what if you were alone? Let's say in the forrest?"
    I would lift up my robe to above my hips.
    "O dear lord! Why would you do that?"
    Well, he would than problably drop his pants.
    Guess who can run the fastest then.:biggrin

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  20. nellyp123

nellyp123 Byte Poster

You know......i heard it's not called rape anymore?.........it's called "surprise sex!!"