I've done it... finally!

Discussion in 'A+' started by Trogdor, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Sorry I have not posted anything in ages, but I have been lingering around the forums (like a bad smell) to pick up some of your nuggets of genius. Just back from the testing centre where I completed the OS exam. Scored a 699 which is decent I suppose. But now I am A+ certified! :biggrin A bit of a strange exam -- lots of questions on disposing of things, putting out fires and dealing with customers. Possibly due to the new objectives being launched. A couple of the questions seemed to give away the answer to a previous question, which I thought was a bit strange. Anyway I would like to send a big thanks to everyone on the forum for keeping me informed and motivated. :respct

If anyone notices a bad smell in the Network+ forum, it's probably me picking up more nuggets for my next cert.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc
  2. GmanUK

GmanUK Byte Poster

Congrats Trogdor.

Good luck for the N+ :clap

Certifications: CompTIA N+, Server+, CCSN, ITILv3 (f)
    WIP: MCITP Security
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  4. Stoney

Stoney Megabyte Poster

Well done mate!

Certifications: 25 + 50 metre front crawl
    WIP: MCSA - Exam 70-270
  5. Malnomates

Malnomates Megabyte Poster

Well done ..8)

You had the questions they didn't throw at me by the sounds of things.My OS exam was almost exclusively based on networking questions and a smatter of other topics inbetween,just goes to show that you should be fully prepared to take these exams if you want to do well,which you did.

Take a breather then get your keeshter over the N+ party,you're just goona LURVE the OSI model..:tune

Certifications: A+ Network+
  6. Trogdor

Yessir! :salut It would help if Amazon would get around to sending me my N+ books! I hope they get here soon, I think I am starting to get cert fever!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
  7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Good job, mate. :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  8. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  9. riaz.hasan

riaz.hasan Kilobyte Poster

congrats on the pass and all the best with N+ :)

Certifications: Degree, A+, HDA, MCP(270 finally!!)
    WIP: MCDST, MCSA2k3
  10. itdaddy

itdaddy Byte Poster

great job passing! i remember when i passed both them
    i took them both in one day; very nerve racking

but i drank beer after words! yeah and off to the next cert!

great job!:slidedrin

11. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Nice one mate well done, i passed my HW not long ago so OS will be beginning of November.

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  12. Trogdor

Good luck on the OS exam. It can be quite tricky. I found from many people on the forum and from my one-time experience that it seems less difficult than the Hardware exam while you are taking it, but when you get the score at the end it is quite a bit lower than I thought it was going to be. So, make sure you are well prepared.