ITIL

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by gmbaxter, Aug 31, 2016.

1. gmbaxter

gmbaxter Bit Poster

Hi there,

I'm looking to study for my ITIL Foundation cert at the moment, however I'm struggling to find the exam only and self-study option.

Can anyone recommend a good self-study resource, and also an online proctored exam? I'm based in the UK if that helps.

Thanks.

Certifications: BSc (Hons) Computer Network Technology, ACSP, ACTS
    WIP: MCSA (2012)
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Hi I used a udemy course which I got for 6 quid. Went over the course once then reviewed areas I was unsure about.. Took me ten ish hours over two days. Its the easiest exam I have sat in my life. Unfortunetly the udemy course I used has been taken down but Im sure there are others which do just as good of a job.

3. gmbaxter

gmbaxter Bit Poster

Thanks. How did you book your test? I've looked at Pearson Vue's EXIN site, but that only seems to list physical testing centres, not the online proctored one.

Certifications: BSc (Hons) Computer Network Technology, ACSP, ACTS
    WIP: MCSA (2012)
  4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I did mine online, I am pretty sure I booked from the EXIN site, I would recommend doing it at a test centre if you can tbh. Was too much hassle doing it online.

5. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

On that note, be prepared for the most tedious time of your life. Great once you get it, just a bugger to study for :)

Pseudonym likes this.
  6. nishajain

nishajain New Member

The ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite is offered by the OGC and takes a lifecycle approach. The five ITIL foundation modules are spread over five stages. Beginning with service strategy, the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite moves through to the continual service improvement stage.
    ITIL processes are driven by a Service Lifecycle to provide smooth functioning. ITIL Certification in Pune provide best resources for itil certification.
    best luck.....:thumbleft:thumbleft