ITIL training providers

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by skulkerboyo, May 31, 2012.

1. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Normally we use Pink Elephant but the course dates for the ITIL capability course fall on one date that is impossible because of staffing issues and the other one is too far in the future. Anyone here use another training provider? I'm googling but it's a minefiled!

Oh and to those that remember me - I'm back!

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

My place just used Purple Griffon and they weren't too bad.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

We used MARVAL who are fairly local to us. Course was OK if a bit dry, but that's ITIL for you.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. Claire

Claire New Member

QA run one of the busiest ITIL training schedules in the UK and have some excellent trainers - you also have lots of options for online training these days,, just make sure you use an accredited provider.

5. Simi

Simi New Member

Absolutely. Please make sure that you are taking a training from an ATO. I used Simplilearn for ITIL foundation examination and found the training to be good and cost effective too :D