ITIL Foundation with ILA funding?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Afterburn, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Afterburn

Afterburn New Member

Hi folks,

Does anyone know an ITIL Foundation exam provider that will be able to offer me the exam using funding through ILA Scotland?

I'm going to self-study, so it's just the exam I need rather than a training course.

I can pay for the exam myself if needs by, but if I can get the ILA funding to pay for it then I might as well :)

2. premier martin

premier martin Bit Poster

hi mate
    there are two ways to do but both with the same point is that you have to prove to the ILA that youre are studying for this course. you can take the tests pass the claim to the ILA as one of the sheets can prove that you have done the test or on the course

the other is book youre test and send the reference of the test and with youre name on it showing that you are on the course and have the test date.

what i done when i went for my A+ cert was i studied till i thought i was ready then applied for the test giving me 2 weeks or so for the money to come throught. applied to the ILA for cash got the cheque passed the exam payed for it using the cheque as well as it paid for most of the 2nd part of the test also good idea to get vouchers from books you buy. then test can almost be free. plus with the ILA you can ruse them in a year to apply for to sit a different exam or test you wish to do.

hope this helps and good luck with youre tests

3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

To be honest, when it comes to funding (and what courses they'll pay for) I would strongly recommend contacting ILA Scotland directly on 0808 100 1090, see here.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security