ITIL Foundation self study questions?

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by nn, Oct 8, 2010.

1. nn

nn Nibble Poster

Hi, Please can you assist..
    For ITIL self study which book and practice tests are the best? what is exam code/cost? how many questions?

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Certifications: A+
  2. Bri1981

Bri1981 Byte Poster

Hi, this is a very good resource - linky
    The book looks a little cheap but explains everything well and has plently of test questions at the end of each chapter. The accompanying online course is decent and comes with a full sample paper.
    Number of exam questions is 40 and the cost is 108 quid through Prometric (Under EXIN, I think there are also a few other providers who offer it)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Certifications: See signature
    WIP: MBA entry diploma
  3. nn

nn Nibble Poster

great job Bri1981, thats all the info i needed for now.
    thanks

Certifications: A+
  4. purana

purana Nibble Poster

I completed this exam/certification just today in Sydney Australia. The book I used was the same one recommended above. Read it over the last 3 weeks and did revision in that time too. The online material available to access for a period of 3 months is well worth doing as well. It walks you through some video material online and then tells you what to read and when. Like a tutored training environment. It would tie it all together well. Book is recommended by me too.

Certifications: MCTS x 6, MCITP x3, ITILv3 Foundations, LPIC-1, LPIC-2, Novel CLA, CommVault Simpana 9
    WIP: MCITP: EA, RHCE, OEL, RHCVE