ITIL 3 day course

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by j1mgg, Apr 13, 2010.

1. j1mgg

j1mgg Kilobyte Poster

I am going on this through work and was wondering has anyone done the 3 day course through QA.

A few people in the company have failed this so looking for a heads up on it.

Thanks

Certifications: Comptia A+, ITIL V3 Foundation, MCDST, 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: 70-291, security+ and SSCP
  2. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

I've done a 3 day course with another provider and passed as did everyone else in the group. Just go in with the listen attitude and not the "this isn't how I do it" one.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  3. SuPaStA

SuPaStA Nibble Poster

I have done a 3 day course for version 2 and version 3.Passed it at the end but its probably the most boring course you can attend, maybe thats why those people failed.

I had been working in a ITIL environment for 4 years so that helped with the exam.

Certifications: CCNA,MCSE,ITIL,Server+,Security+,N+...
    WIP: CCNP
  4. Rachael_B

Rachael_B Nibble Poster

I did the course you have mentioned and passed as did everyone in my class I believe. Personally I thought the course material was well delivered and our instructor really knew his stuff, he was able to answer any questions we threw at him and provided real world scenarios to help consolidate our understanding. The material is quite dry and at times I found it a little hard to stay focused. Maybe that was just me though. Having a few breaks helped things and being able to go over topics on an evening whilst I was in the hotel was a real benefit

Certifications: A+, ITIL v3 Fdn, Network+
    WIP: 70-680, 70-685
  5. j1mgg

j1mgg Kilobyte Poster

Thanks for the replies.

No booze the night before and thinking head on should do it.

Certifications: Comptia A+, ITIL V3 Foundation, MCDST, 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: 70-291, security+ and SSCP