IT Agencies

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Cockles, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Cockles

Cockles Megabyte Poster

Hello to everyone and what a nice November day it is to.

I was recently talking to an IT consultant I know and was telling him of my studying for the A+ and how to couple that with actual working, being that you generally need one with the other to get anywhere if you are new to this game. His recomendation was to go through specific IT agencies, as - in his opinion - they would be more willing to take on someone freshly qualified to do work needed very quickly, such as system builds for a new company starting up. Even though this work was generally a 'pc monkey' job (his words) nonetheless, it was still experience to pop down on the CV and counted towards long term and gainful employment.

First question, can anyone tell me some good, reputable IT agencies to look into as I know none.

Second, does anyone have an opinion on this.

Thanks very much.

Certifications: None
    WIP: Trying to find my car keys
  2. mattwest

mattwest Megabyte Poster

Guys, i'd also be intested in some links to good IT recruitment agencies.

Might start spreading the word next year that i'm looking to move on and i want to strike up a good relationship with a couple of agencies, but as i've never used them... all i have to go on is websites! :rolleyes:

Certifications: See my signature...
    WIP: Maybe re-certify my CCNA
  3. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

lads - there are loads listed in this section, its just a matter or searching for them! here is one of them

4. Cockles

Cockles Megabyte Poster

Ta mate. Must admit, forget that questions like that have probably been asked a billion times

Certifications: None
    WIP: Trying to find my car keys