Is JOSKOS Going to deliver

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by MADS1800, Aug 18, 2008.

1. MADS1800

MADS1800 New Member

Hi to all,

I am posting to find out about joskos. My partner chris wants to complete their full training course at a cost of 6 1/2 K,
    The course seems to promise a lot and not a lot of info regarding the company about.Can any body tell me if it's worth it. He already has a indepth knowledge of computing and has built his own home network etc but has never gained any formal qualifications in IT.
    Hoe you can help thanks
    mads

2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi and welcome to CF!

You may want to search through this forum for Joskos. You will find a fair few hits.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Hi and welcome to the forums :)

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. MADS1800

MADS1800 New Member

Hi thanks for the warm welcome

can anyone tell me what braindumping is thanks

mads

5. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Braindumping is basically using actual exam questions to prepare for an exam. In other words people copy exam questions and distribute them on the web. This causes indaviduals to actually memorize the question instead of study the material and allows them to pass an exam when in reality they might not posses such knowledge.

Braindumping devalues the certification. You'll be able to find tons of info on braindumping on this forum because it was discussed here many times before.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA