Introduction

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by bograt, Aug 28, 2013.

1. bograt

bograt New Member

Hi all,

I would like some advice on the path to becomming a MCT. I have the Master certification in office 2010 and would like tips on where to go next.

Certifications: MOS Master Office 2010
  2. The Zig

The Zig Kilobyte Poster

Hello! Well done on the certification.
    If I recall correctly, the MCP site gives a portal for applying for MCT status. It breaks down what you need in there. One note is there is a classroom/train-the-trainer component. It's also worth noting that the CompTIA CTT+ counts toward the classroom part of qualifying for MCT (or at least it used to, check this still applies). So it may be that with the certs you already have, completing the CTT+ may be able to get you both Certs for the price of one.

If you do decide on CTT+ there are a few people in the UK who train it - I had a great experience with Rezound, and I'm sure there are others.

Certifications: A+; Network+; Security+, CTT+; MCDST; 4 x MTA (Networking, OS, Security & Server); MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Support; MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Administrator; MCITP - Server Administrator; MCSA - Server 2008; MCT; IOSH; CCENT
    WIP: CCNA; Server 2012; LPIC; JNCIA?
    bograt likes this.
  3. bograt

bograt New Member

thanks for your input, most helpful

Certifications: MOS Master Office 2010
  4. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CertForums :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...