Introduce myself

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by babyxyll, Mar 9, 2010.

1. babyxyll

babyxyll Banned

I am a girl who always dreams of being a stonger man with success job career and happy family. I know that's difficult especially i am a girl. So i said i always dreams. but important things is i didn't give up. i want to learn more to impove myself any time. i think everybody should think so. Then work hard in a right way. It's the key, in a right way. I have to find my own way of learning. Thanks, that's me.

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Out of interest what certs do you want to study?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

what?

your a girl who's a man who wants job. mmmmmmmmmmkaaay :D

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. greenbrucelee

mmmkaaay

Attached Files:

5. wuyehjammeh

wuyehjammeh New Member

Hey,
    Thats great i can see where you are coming from but you need'nt think like that any more.there is gender equality and the sky is the limit for anyone who is ambitiuos enough.::D:)
    Can anyone out there please........please.....please update me about advent.The company has gone burst and I happened to be a victim.Ever since i didn't get any information about the siutuation.

6. greenbrucelee

why not use the search feature? There are plenty of threads on advent and other useless training companies that there isn't any need for anyone to use.

7. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I think the OP might be a spammer judging by the other posts, I wait to be proven wrong.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  8. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

A quick Google search is all that is needed to confirm your suspicions. Even though this particular post is innocent, the user is relying on SEO of their username to boost posts like this one endorsing a braindump.

Unless you nuke the username and all posts, the SEO spammer gets what they came here for.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!